Rialto™ Tower and Mat Conversion
Tower and Mat Conversion
It’s a Reformer, Mat Station and Tower, all in one space!
You can work in multiple planes of resistance and from both sides of the Tower.
Also, adding a Tower to your Rialto Reformer gives you almost all of the functionality of a Trapeze Table!
- 29 spring attachment points create a variety of exercises with limitless adjustability.
- Includes loops, handles and a wooden Roll-down Bar for even more options.
- Also includes an attached Push-through Bar.
- Comes with 8 Balanced Body Signature Springs:
- Regular length: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 blue (light). Long Springs: 2 yellow (very light) and 2 purple (medium).
- Easy-to-handle overmolded foam mats convert your Reformer to a stable surface. Mats can also be used on the floor.
Tower height from floor: 74.6" (189.5cm), width: 26.5" (67cm), weight with springs: 40lbs (18kg).
Minimum ceiling height needed for tower installation: 82" (208cm).
Unpacking the Rialto
The Rialto Reformer Carriage Pad and Mat Conversion Pads contain polyurethane and polyethylene. During manufacture, these ingredients create an odor that may linger with the packaged Rialto pads.
Please unpack the Rialto Pads outside of the studio. Allow them to "air out" outdoors in the shade, or in a well-ventilated room, for a minimum of 3 days before using.
Please Read Before Ordering